Congratulations to the eight executive businesswomen who were announced to the world on 26 January as the winners of the WeQual Awards, EMEA 2022.
All eight winners hold prominent executive roles in leading companies listed on the major EMEA indices. Each woman showed an extraordinary level of leadership and successful track records in setting and reaching high standards within their organisations. They now join WeQual Global as Alumni members.
The winners of the WeQual Awards, EMEA 2022 are:
- Cecile Bartenieff, Chief Executive Officer for Asia Pacific, Societe Generale – Technology category
- Christiane Lindenschmidt, Chief Digital and Data Officer, Markets and Securities Services, HSBC – Transformation category
- Anne O’Leary, CEO – Vodafone Ireland, Vodafone Group – Commercial category
- Arancha Cordero, SVP, Chief Growth Officer – Danone Waters, Danone – Business Development category
- Jessica Nordlinder, Chief Procurement Officer, Vice President – Global Sourcing, Essity – Procurement and Supply Chain category
- Tina Kao Mylon, Senior Vice President – Talent and Diversity, Schneider Electric – People and Culture category
- Noémie Ellezam, Group Chief Digital Strategy Officer – Group Innovation Division, Societe Generale – Brand category
- Anna Dimitrova, CFO and Strategy and Corporate Development Director, Vodafone Germany, Vodafone Group – Finance category
All applications to the WeQual Awards are assessed anonymously, with none of their personal details revealed to our assessors. The 8 winners are selected from a shortlist of 24 finalists interviewed by one of our executive interviewers. The executive interviewers were:
- Steve Cahillane, Chairman, President and CEO of Kellogg Company
- Mark Cutifani, CEO of Anglo American
- Dame Inga Beale, Chair of Mediclinic and former CEO of Lloyd’s Register’s
- Shelley O’Connor, Vice Chair and Head of External Affairs at Morgan Stanley
- Zoran Bogdanovic, CEO of Coca-Cola HBC
- Ralph Findlay, former CEO of Marston’s PLC
- Douglas Peterson, President and CEO of S&P Global
The WeQual Awards are designed to suport WeQual’s mission to create a better business world by increasing gender equality and diversity at the top of the world’s largest companies. We identify and champion successful senior women to help tackle the slow progress in appointing women to executive roles. More than 35% of the winners of previous WeQual Awards have been promoted to the leadership teams of major global companies.