Welcome to the WeQual Awards
Welcome to the WeQual Awards, where our goal is to promote gender balance by striving for 50/50 gender equality at the top of the world’s largest companies. We are proud to be supported by The Wall Street Journal and happy to report that 51% of our alumni have either been promoted or are now members of an executive committee. This represents a significant milestone in our mission towards gender equality at the top.
Applicant benefits include:
- A deeply reflective exercise causing you to pause and identify your unique leadership style and impact.
- A life changing experience bringing increased confidence, visibility and career progression.
- 51% of all finalists have been promoted, and 22% now have an Executive Committee role.
- Meeting other high-level executive women through WeQual Global – the only worldwide network to connect and support women at, or one level below, the group Executive Committee.
- Finalists are interviewed by a global CEO, with feedback provided after the winner’s announcements.
To qualify applicants must:
- Have direct reporting lines or regular one-to-one meetings with members of your Executive Committee. CEOs, or Presidents, not on their Executive Committee are automatically eligible.
- Be employed at the time of application by a company publicly listed on a major stock exchange.
- While you can be based anywhere in the world, please note that you must submit your application for the award chapter/region where your parent company is publicly listed on a major stock exchange.
- If you currently sit on the global/group Executive Committee of your company, you are not eligible to enter the WeQual Awards.
What are the next steps?
- Register here: Answer the six assessment questions, and submit your application before the deadline.
- Finals: The top 24 scoring women from all applications received will be split into eight categories and be interviewed by a global CEO, who determines the winner of each category.
- Winners: The eight winners, one from each category, will be announced on Linkedin.
- Post Awards: All 24 finalists will gain complimentary access to WeQual Global – the only worldwide network to connect and support women at, or one level below, the group Executive Committee.
Applications Open: April 8 2024
Applications Close: May 31 2024
Applications Open: July 3 2023
Applications Close: September 17 2023
Applications Open: November 20 2023
Applications Close: February 4 2024
"WeQual promotes the equality of women in the business world by recognizing outstanding professional achievements and impact. While many consider this should be a normal thing, in reality we need sound initiatives like WeQual to act like catalysts in creating a more fair and equal society."
“The momentum in our world to progress the march towards inclusivity is unstoppable. And so it falls to all of us to consider how we can play a role.”
“WeQual is putting a much needed spotlight on the importance of female leadership: balancing results and leadership as core to delivery of results... WeQual is creating a forum for the acceleration of the women’s movement and doing so in a way that demonstrates the importance of respect, dignity and equality for all.”
“Climbing the corporate ladder is particularly hard for women, especially when there is a broken rung. To bring up the next generation of female leaders we need to identify, showcase and champion outstanding talent. WeQual is doing exactly that.”
“WeQual is an impressively effective organisation that engages businesses and helps its alumnae to keep moving ahead - it’s more about real impact than fine words”
“I applaud WeQual’s goal: to effectively showcase female talent across industries, while providing tools and support for their future success.”
“WeQual has been instrumental in championing diversity and inclusion, shining the light on talented female leaders globally, to help pave the way to a world where leadership knows no limits.”
WEQUAL AWARDS GLOBAL PARTNERS
We’d love to hear from you
However we can, we want to help you on that journey. contact us now for a free 30 min chat to see how we can help you.