Posted by - WeQual
Finalists - WeQual Awards, The Americas 2023
We are delighted to congratulate the women selected as finalists for the WeQual Awards, The Americas 2023.
The WeQual Awards identify and showcase women currently reporting to their group Executive Committees, with the aim of promoting 50/50 gender equality at the top of the world’s largest companies.
This year’s finalists join an elite group of women acknowledged for their contributions to their companies, industries, and wider business community. Over 51% of previous alumni now have a larger role, and 21% have a seat on their Executive Committee.
“We are thrilled to recognise these exceptional women and their remarkable achievements,” said Katie Litchfield, Founder of WeQual. “They are shining examples of the power and potential of women in leadership roles, and we look forward to witnessing their continued success and growth in the future.”
The winners of the WeQual Awards, The Americas 2023, as determined by eight global CEOs, will be announced on Wednesday May 10, 2023.
Here are the finalists by category:
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. – Adriana G. Mendizabal, Group President – Latin America
- Pfizer – Paivi Kerkola, Country President at Pfizer Italy
- Sparta Systems, a Honeywell Company – Oxana Karpenko Pickeral, Ph.D., President and CEO
- Cisco – Brenda Dennis, Global Vice President, Client Experience Services
- Humana – Natalie Bedford, Senior Vice President, Center Well Specialty Pharmacy
- Bristol Myers Squibb – Ester Banque, SVP & GM of U.S. Hematology
- formerly Northrop Grumman – Mary Petryszyn, Corporate Vice President and President, Defense Systems
- Scotiabank – Stella Yeung, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Global Technology Applications
- MSD – Sarah M. Aiosa, SVP and President for Latin America
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Nidhi Daga, SVP Growth, Commercial Real Estate Digital
- formerly Intel – Asha Keddy, Corporate VP / General Manager, Next Generation and Standards
- Pfizer – Jane von Kirchbach, Senior Vice President, Pfizer Digital
- Citi – Essya Hanachi, Finance Chief Operating Officer
- Fiserv – Jean Harvey Johnson, Senior Vice President and General Manager
- Raytheon Technologies – Tammi Morton, Vice President and Chief Security Officer
- Target – Gemma Kubat, SVP & President, Financial and Retail Services
- Abbott Laboratories – Tiana Homsani, Global Head Marketing Excellence
- UnitedHealth Group – Aimee Cardwell, SVP & Chief Information Security Officer
Digital & Technology
- JPMorgan Private Bank – Vrinda Menon, Managing Director, CTO, Managed Accounts and Client Services
- Cummins – Sherry Aaholm, Chief Digital Officer
- Truist Financial – Kelly Buchanan, Head of Enterprise Payment Technologies
- Dexcom – Tracy Herbert, Vice President, Talent & Diversity
- Pfizer – Sherry Cassano, Chief Talent Officer, Senior Vice President People Experience
- Wipro – Jennifer Walker, Vice President & Global Head of Post Merger Integration | Member of Wipro’s Inclusion & Diversity Council